Manage your work using the new booking tool
Self-serve booking (SSB) gives you the opportunity to book sessions in advance. If you haven’t booked a session in advance, you can login if more riders are needed in that zone.
This gives you the freedom to fit work around your life.
SSB can predict accurately the amount of orders customers place. It then calculates the amount of riders needed for those orders. In this way, Deliveroo gives great service to the customer and riders can earn great money!
It’s also possible to gain priority access at 11:00 and 15:00. Priority access to booking is available to riders who provide the most consistent, quality service in each city. This is determined based on the following:
– Attendance – percentage of booked sessions you’ve attended.
– Super-peak participation – the number of sessions you’ve worked during the busiest periods (19:00–21:00 on Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday)
– Avoid late cancellations (Less than 24 hours in advance of the start of the session)
You’ll see your numbers for these statistics in the app. They change each week based on how you’ve chosen to work and how your statistics compare to other riders in your area. On Sunday mornings, the statistics are locked and you’ll receive a push notification with your release time for the next day.
Yes. To protect earnings and provide fair access to all riders, each rider ID can be used to book a maximum of 55 sessions every Monday. This limit applies to the rider ID – so captures you and any substitutes using your ID. On Tuesdays mornings, this temporary limit is then lifted. The total amount of sessions available for booking is determined by how busy we anticipate being with orders – this is to make sure there are always the right number of riders on the road.
Going on holiday or have a change of plans? No problem, to cancel a booking go to the My Bookings screen, tap Change next to the relevant booking and turn off the switch on the pop-up modal. Just remember to avoid making a late cancellation (less than 24 hours in advance) this could affect your statistics.
Yes! By tapping Request Weekly for a session, you automatically request to book the same session on that day/time for the weeks ahead.
The allocation of weekly requests is be based on:
– Priority group – if you are in a priority group, you are more likely to be allocated your request weekly sessions
– Your recent activity – the more sessions you have attended over the past few weeks, the more weekly requests you may be allocated
– Demand – as order volumes change week on week, the number of available sessions will also change
Once a booking is confirmed, you see a green Booked tag in the My Bookings section of the app.
You can tap the Notify button to receive a push notification if that session becomes available. Notifications are sent at 11:30, 15:30 and 18:00 each day. If you’d rather not be notified, you can also check back throughout the week to pick up extra sessions as they become available.
Yes you can work without booking a session in advance. If there are enough sessions left in your zone, you’re free to login.