Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions Openclassrooms.org scholarship programme
- This competition (the “Competition”) is open to any current Deliveroo rider in The Netherlands. Entries will no longer be valid if the entrant ceases to be a Rider.
- The Promoter of this Competition is OpenClassrooms.org (OC.org), a company registered in France with a registered office of 7 Cité Paradis, 75010 Paris, France (“the Promoter”), in partnership with Roofoods Ltd (“Deliveroo”).
- To enter this Competition, you must submit the application form
- The prize is a free OC.org scholarship studying a course of your choice from the list of OC.org paths, which will be provided to you upon winning. These paths last approximately 12 months and include mandatory completion of online projects, access to a personal mentor and result in a recognised diploma. The prize cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash. The winner must respond within 7 days after contact to accept the scholarship. If a winner does not respond that winner may be disqualified and an alternative winner selected from the eligible entries.
- It is a condition of entry that each winner agrees to participate in filmed or written publicity connected with this Competition, and agrees to their name, photograph and country of residence being made publicly available in promotional material. No further compensation (other than the prize) will be paid to the winner for participating in post-winning publicity connected with the Competition.
- Deliveroo accept no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the prize(s).
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Competition including the allocation of more scholarships than are available, Deliveroo reserves the right to end or suspend the Competition and amend these terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Competition and promotion, and for no other purpose.
- Deliveroo’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms apply to all entrants. If any rider does not agree with them, they should not participate. A hard copy of these can be printed or a copy requested by post, by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend or suspend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control and, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid redemptions including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a customer. Where reasonably possible, any changes will be communicated by way of a post on this page and/or via the Promoter’s social pages.
The Promoter will use the personal details supplied in connection with this promotion for the administration and delivery of an order, and to contact and verify prize winner. The Promoter may also disclose information to its third party contractors or partners to assist in conducting this prize draw.
Full OC.org terms and conditions can be found here: https://openclassrooms.com/en/terms-of-sale